Sat, May 13|
Furnish Studio + Salvage
Kids Craft Party
Kids have amazing imaginations - let's teach them to see the possibilities of reuse and creating with materials that we've saved from the landfill!
Time & Location
May 13, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Furnish Studio + Salvage, 3600 Arctic Blvd, Anchorage, AK 99503, USA
About the event
The imagination of a child is endless - let's get together and see what they can create out of material that already exists! The goal of this day is to allow creativity to run free and give some of our salvaged materials a second life.
We'll have some pre-planned projects prepared, and all of it will be using supplies that are second hand, donated, etc. In addition, we will have a big, fun pile of crafty things that they use and create whatever they want!
This ticket includes:
- Entry for one child ages 6-18. We ask that there be one adult for every 1-2 kids. This ticket also includes entry for accompanying adults.
- All supplies needed to make as many of the pre-planned projects as you wish! We will have at least 3 to choose from.
- Additional supplies to create with freely! We will also have some that you can take home with you if you're feeling extra inspried!
Class will begin at 11AM with a quick overview of the project options we have planned. From there you can decide if you'd like to make and take those home, or just be inspired by the open supplies we have for you to work with! There is no set end time but please make sure to arrive promptly at 11AM so we can explain everything to the group all at once.
What to bring:
- Clothes that can get messy!
- Snacks or a lunch if you wish
Re-Create Day for Kids
This ticket covers entry for one child ages 6-18 and up to two accompanying adults. We want to make sure we have enough space to create!